Surviving Spouse Services
After the loss of your loved one, there are many urgent financial matters to address during a difficult time. This service is for surviving spouses who wish to retain a professional to help them prioritize and navigate the financial complexities after the loss of a loved one. Through our established process, we work with you and your legal and tax professionals to orchestrate the moving pieces that are needed, including financial organization meetings, customized next steps checklist, decision prioritization and more. Frequent phone calls and meetings ensure all matters are addressed. Typically we are hired between 1-6 months after a loss.
We offer a 90 day engagement priced at $3,750 which includes:
- After the Loss Financial Checklist
- In-home Organization Meetings (Available for Sarasota residents)
- Meetings & Teleconferences with your Attorney or Tax Professional (if desired)
- Customized Next Steps Checklist
- Weekly Phone Calls
- Income Projection and Sources Report
- Initial Balance Sheet Report
- Evaluation of Investments & Recommendations
After our 90 day engagement, you may desire to retain us for additional services such as investment management or ongoing financial planning, although this is neither expected nor required. You do not need to move your investments as part of this service. We do not offer tax or legal advice. We will work in close communication with your tax and legal professionals if desired.